|Sessions||Main Hall||Meeting Room||Main & Meeting||Kitchen|
|Morning (8 - 1)||£25.00||£20.00||£35.00||£10.00|
|Afternoon (1 - 6)||£25.00||£20.00||£35.00||£10.00|
|Evening (6 - 11)||£25.00||£20.00||£35.00||£10.00|
|Rate per hour for 2 hrs or less||£10.00||£8.00|
|Evening Functions: (Private Parties, Dances etc.)||£70.00||£10.00|
|Evening Functions: (fund raisers for registered charities)||£62.00||£10.00|
|Weddings: (per day; 9am to 11pm)||£150.00|
|Commercial Hire: (9am to 5pm) (subject to Trustee approval)||£90.00||£10.00|
- Children's Parties: (Between 9am and 5pm) charged at session rates
- All charges include Heating & Lighting
- Kitchen hire includes all equipment, cutlery, crockery etc.
- A £25 deposit is required for evening functions only (payable at the time of booking). The booking will not be regarded as confirmed until this deposit is received. In the event of a cancellation the deposit is forfeited.
- Cancellation charge: The Trustees reserve the right to charge a minimum of £10 unless 14 clear days notice of cancellation are given.
Charges effective from 1st April 2016 and will next be reviewed as at 1st April 2017.